2. Registration and Use of Personal Data
- To register in the website you must be over eighteen years of age.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
3. Emails and communication
- For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically.
The Site sends its users emails with the content as follows:
1) message confirming your registration;
2) message on confirming your application on Site for order;
3) message on restoration of your login and/or password on Site;
4) promotional messages, including our news, and special offers, in case
you are subscribed to our newsletter.
- Certain links in this Website will take you to third party websites which are not under control of globalbeauty.am. You can be redirected to other websites whenever those links are clicked on.
These Terms and Conditions do not apply to third party websites to which you have been transferred to by clicking on those links.
5. Return and Exchange of Ordered Products
- Your purchased product may be returned in the following case:
- If your decision to return or exchange the product was because the product did not match with its quality characteristics, the product can be returned to the Company within 14 days with presentation of the product and cash register check.
- If your decision to return or exchange the product was not because the product did not match with its quality characteristics, the product can be returned to the Company within 14 days with presentation of the product and cash register check.
6. Website Liability
- Your order placed at Site represents your offer to the Company to purchase a product by means of its delivery. This offer is accepted by the Company when you receive a reply from the Company that confirms your order with specification of its all details. That email is a contract between you and the Website.
- The products are considered as your property from the moment of their purchase and delivery to you.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.