Roll-On Strip Wax FLY Rose 100 ml
Before using the wax prepare the skin
Wear loose fitting clothes after a wax to avoid irritating the skin or to reduce the risk of ingrown hairs.
Do not wax on broken or inflamed skin, areas affected by acne or skin that is prone to allergies or dermatitis.
• Rose Roll on Wax
• Removes hair fast
• Easy to use
• Disposable cartrigde
• Long Lasting
How to use:
• Clean area to be waxed with pre-epilation skin cleanser .
• In cartridge heater, allow wax to heat to ideal working temperature 56-58° C.
• Working in small sections and in the direction of hair growth, roll wax onto skin in an even, thin layer.
• Seal the epilation strip over the wax by using palm of hand moving in the direction of the hair growth, repeating to ensure seal is even across the strip.
• To remove, hold skin taut below the bottom edge of epilation strip with one hand.
• Using the other hand quickly remove the strip by pulling in the opposite direction of hair growth.
• Finish with post-epilation wax cleanser and lotion as necessary.
• Country of manufacture: Italy
• Type: Roll-on strip wax
• Format: 100 ml