Traditional Warm Wax FLY 1000 ml
Black Hot Wax
• Glyceryl Rosinate
• Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax
• Paraffinum Liquidum
• Cl 77499
How to use:
1. Heat the wax in a suitable wax heater.
2. Continue heating until the wax is completely melted, smooth and warm, with a creamy consistency.
3. Check the temperature of the wax before use for hair removal by collecting a small amount on the spatula and applying it to the inside of the wrist.
4. Pick up the wax on with the disposable wooden spatula and apply a thin, even layer, working in the hair growth direction. For a better grip when tearing off, leave a thicker edge at the end of the strip of wax applied.
5. Leave to cool until cold, raise the edge of the strip of wax slightly, then tear off sharply, pulling against the air growth direction.
6. After hair removal, apply a special post hair removal product to eliminate any wax residues and leave the skin clean and soft.
Important Notice: do not use on irritated or broken skin, or skin with pimples, wounds, cuts or varicose veins. Inspect the skin to ensure that it is dry and free from irritation before use. Keep out of reach of children.
• Country of manufacture: Italy
• Format: 1000 ml