Texturing Scissors 65555 JAGUAR® Silver Line Grace 40
Very long-lasting sharpness due to the use of forged special steel. Ice-tempering process at -180 °C binds the carbon within the molecular structure, making the FRIODUR® blade harder.
Therefore the steel has a high hardness level, making it even more durable and able to hold sharpness for a longer time.
Precision blade form thanks to CNC grinding technology and BL(backlight) bending process combined with the SMART SPIN screw system allow extremely easy, outstanding cutting action.
Slightly convex blades with semi-integrated cutting edges and an acute cutting edge angle or outstanding sharpness. Ideally suited to slice cutting thanks to follow grinding and honing.
• 40 thinning teeth with fine V-teeth serration for a pleasantly smooth feeling and a precise cut.
• Offset design for ergonomic handle position and relaxed working.
• Angled thumb ring for a very relaxed working posture, without pressure marks.
• Country of manufacture: Germany
• Series-Model: Silver Line, Grace 40, 65555
• Type: Modeling scissor
• Material: Stainless steel
• Weight (g): 38
• Teeth: 40
• Scissors size: 5.5'' (14 cm)
• Technical features: Finger rest, detachable finger hook, SMART SPIN screw