Salon Intro Kit OLAPLEX
This kit contains:
1-Bond multiplier 525 ml
2-Bond perfector 525 ml
1 dosing dispenser
How to do stand alone professional treatments with OLAPLEX
1. Mix ½ oz (15ml) Bond Multiplier No. 1 with 3oz (90 ml) water in a non-spraying applicator bottle.
2. Saturate dry or towel dried hair and comb through from scalp to ends. Leave on for at least 5 minutes.
3. Without rinsing hair, generously apply Bond Perfector No 2 and comb through from scalp to ends. Leave for a minimum of 10 minutes or longer when treating compromised hair.
4. Rinse, shampoo and condition.
The Olaplex Stand Alone Professional Treatment is beneficial for all hair types and all hair conditions. If hair is too compromised to color or bleach, do a stand alone treatment insead and have the client return a few days later for their chemical service. Re-Test hair and proceed to color when hair integrity has improved.
Olaplex works on all hair types
Olaplex is free of silicone, sulfates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes. Olaplex is against animal testing.
N1 Bond Multiplier
Befor installing dispenser, shake lightly. Due to the dilution of Olaplex into your bleach, increase your developer one full volume. 10v to 20v, 20v to 30v, 30v to 40v. Do not increase for scalp bleach. Do not increase for base colour. Use caution with heat. Pay careful attention to size of scoop marked on bottom included with bleach powder.
1. Always mix the color and developer first, then add the measured Olaplex No1
2. Use 1/8oz (3.75ml) of Bond Multiplier No 1 per 2oz (60ml) of all color- Permanent, Semi-, Demi-, Direct Dyes, and High Lift Color. – Do not change the volume of developer
3. Use 1/16oz (1.875ml) of Bond Multiplier No. 1 when mixing less than 2oz (60ml) of color
4. Rinse color (shampoo if necessary), towel dry and generously apply Olaplex No2 and comb through. Leave on for 10-20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and condition.
Bleach direction-foil, Balayage, and on-scalp bleach lightener
1. Mix bleach powder with developer thoroughly first before adding Olaplex.Add more bleach powder to thicken the cosinstency after adding Olaplex
2. For lightener in foils, add 1/4oz (7.5ml) Olaplex No 1 for 30-60g of lightener powder. For anything less, add 1/8oz (3.75ml) Olaplex No1
3. Increase the volume of developer (ex: For 10vol (3%) peroxide use 20vol(6%) peroxide For On-Scalp bleach: Use higher than a 20 vol(6%) at your own discretion
4. For balayage/on-scalp, add 1/8oz (3.75ml) for 1 to 2 oz(30-60g) of lightener powder. For anything less, add 1/16oz (1.875ml). Never exceed 1/8oz(3.75ml) of No1 Bond Multiplier mixing lightener for balayage regardless of quantity being mixed
No 2 Bond Perfector
Directions of use:
1. Rinse highlights or colour from hair. Do not shampoo.
2. If applying gloss or toner, apply and process. (You can shampoo first, but we recommend waiting until after).
3. Rinse and towel dry thoroughly.
4. Apply 1/2 oz (15 ml) of Bond Perfector from roots to ends. Comb through once.Leave on for minimum of 5 minutes. For damaged hair, leave on for at least 10 minutes. Bond Perfector can be used as a cutting lotion and left on hair until ready shampoo.
5. Rinse from hair, shampoo, and condition.
• Country of brand: USA
• Country of manufacture: USA