Roll-On Strip Wax RICA Titanium Lipowax 100 ml
FOR NORMAL SKIN:
the skin is neither too oily nor too dry and is naturally moisturized with minimal to no signs of dryness, it has a smooth surface and no blemishes. RICA liposoluble waxes for normal skin are creamy and gentle waxes with superior grip, exceptionally pliable for smooth application.
Titanium Dioxide produces a pink, creamy and very gentle wax that is exceptionally easy to spread and that soothes and reduces redness in even the most sensitive areas. This Colophony free formulation provides a less painful epilation experience.
Ingredients: Glyceryl Rosinate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba, Cera Microcristallina, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, CI 15850, Parfum
Glyceryl Rosinate: This is the purest derivative of natural rosin and is non-allergenic; this is what gives our wax it’s ‘stick’.
Mix of Vegetable Oils: Our patented formula nourishes and moisturizes the skin after epilation and provides our wax with superior hair gripping strength that is gentle on the skin.
Titanium Dioxide: Produces a creamy and very gentle wax that spreads easily, reduces pain and redness in even the most sensitive areas and guarantees a superior grip on the hair.
How to use:
• Clean area to be waxed with pre-epilation skin cleanser .
• In cartridge heater, allow wax to heat to ideal working temperature 56-58° C.
• Working in small sections and in the direction of hair growth, roll wax onto skin in an even, thin layer.
• Seal the epilation strip over the wax by using palm of hand moving in the direction of the hair growth, repeating to ensure seal is even across the strip.
• To remove, hold skin taut below the bottom edge of epilation strip with one hand.
• Using the other hand quickly remove the strip by pulling in the opposite direction of hair growth.
• Finish with post-epilation wax cleanser and lotion as necessary.
• Country of manufacture: Italy
• Weight: 100 ml